Notting Hill Genesis is for a mix of people as vibrant and diverse as the city they want to make their home. We're creating more choice for all London’s homebuyers – more new homes designed for real London lives and more financial options – from shared to outright ownership.
We were the first, in 1980, to open a UK shared ownership scheme, we’ve helped thousands of people get on and move up the property ladder in the city they love.
We create award-winning developments, deliberately designed to a quality specification. Always within reach of the city centre, reflecting the unique neighbourhoods they are part of and built for the people who make this amazing city what it is.
NHG Homes success to date has been down to the skills, hard work and determination of the brilliant and diverse group of people that make up our team. The Marketing team values collaboration, creativity, and strategic thinking. We’ll benefit from your experience, but it’s the passion you bring to work that sets you apart, you’ll explore new ideas, inspire and engage those around you and take pride in the success of NHG Homes.
The purpose of this role is to develop marketing strategies that raise awareness and generate leads to drive sales across our exciting and ambitious programme. You will collaborate with cross-functional teams, manage campaigns and leverage market insights to promote NHG Homes’ properties. As marketing manager, you will manage the NHG Homes brand as its champion and guardian, developing our brand strategy to help differentiate it from competition, increasing our London market presence and positive customer and stakeholder recognition. Positioning NHG Homes as a leading provider of home ownership products and services.
As a Marketing Manager at Notting Hill Genesis, your key duties will include:
- Marketing Strategy: Develop and implement comprehensive marketing strategies to drive property sales. Including setting objectives and defining messaging. Oversee all marketing and activity for shared ownership and outright sales homes.
- Budget Management: Lead on development and brand specific budget forecasting, management and reporting. Optimising marketing spend to achieve cost-effective results. Ensure development budgets are tracked and reported on routinely so that value for money and return on investment are clear.
- Brand management: Working collaboratively across the teams to ensure that our NHG Homes brand is used consistency across all marketing materials and channels and delivers cost efficiencies.
- Team Leadership: Lead and mentor a team of marketing professionals, fostering a collaborative and high-performing culture. Set clear goals, monitor progress, and provide constructive feedback. Develop the team’s capability and provide consistent, high quality, results focused marketing for NHG Homes.
- Campaign Management and product promotion: Create and manage marketing campaigns. Oversee the production of high-quality marketing materials; brand and development campaign assets and content production. Lead on specific scheme advertising campaigns and strategies. Collaborate with media agencies and partners to maximize exposure and ROI.
- Marketing and regulatory Compliance: Ensure all marketing activities comply with relevant regulatory compliance requirements. Joint responsibility with Digital Marketing Manager for final testing, compliance checking and sign-off on all brand and development campaigns related to NHG Homes digital content, products and services.
- Reporting: Set and agree KPI targets for schemes and monitor the achievement of them, reporting on progress and effectiveness and proposing action plans in line with progress findings. Deliver campaign insights that can be used to improve subsequent campaigns, report on campaign performance and present them to marketing and internal stakeholders.
- Supplier and Stakeholder management.
The Ideal Candidate
We believe great service starts with great people, and we are committed to recruiting and developing passionate, enthusiastic, and talented individuals who can add value to our thriving organisation.
- Experience at manager level of overseeing marketing campaigns in a property field with a track record of successful delivery
- Knowledge and understanding of the UK house building market, product, competition, development pipeline and legislation relating to property marketing
- Demonstrable supplier management experience, including procurement, setting KPI's and managing their performance.
- Experience in the new homes property sector.
- Experience of managing / coaching 1+ reports (directly)
- Experience of managing budgets. Proficiency in creating and managing marketing budgets, allocating resources effectively and achieving ROI.
- Experience of setting up site sales suites and show homes.
- Experience of meeting short and longer term deadlines for brand development and marketing material production.
- Developing marketing strategies that effectively reach target audiences to support sales.
- A strong track record of commercial success in brand management.
What’s in it for me?
Once you join us, you’ll find plenty of opportunities to grow within our organisation. You’ll also have access to a wide range of learning opportunities to help you achieve and maximise your potential.
- Excellent annual leave allowance and flexible working opportunities (qualifying period may apply)
- Generous pension scheme
- Enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption pay in addition to statutory entitlements (qualifying period may apply)
- Employee assistance - free confidential advice and counselling services provided by independent specialist organisations.
- Health cash plan
- Staff discounts - we give our staff access to discounts at hundreds of major retailers, gyms, restaurants, entertainment, days out, insurance and much more.
- Interest free loans - season ticket loan, tenancy deposit loan and training loan
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Life Assurance x 4 annual salary
Step 1 If you are interested, please send your application now
Step 2 Successful candidates will be asked to complete an assessment
Step 3 Successful candidates will be invited to an interview
Please apply for this role online. If you are not able to apply online or if you have any reasonable adjustment requirements arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with our hiring team via email@example.com.
Should a redeployee apply for this role; their application will be considered before any others.
NHG reserves the right to close this vacancy early if we receive sufficient applications for the role, so we advise you to submit your application at your earliest opportunity.
About the Company
Notting Hill Genesis is one of the largest housing associations in London and the Southeast, providing over 60,000 homes and employing around 1,500 staff. We provide homes across a range of tenures and are committed to delivering affordable housing to all.
For more information on what we do and what makes us different, please visit: NHG Careers
We welcome applications from everyone. We actively monitor the diversity of our workforce and strive to show equal representation throughout all levels of the organisation. We are a Stonewall Diversity Champion, a Disability Confident employer amongst other diversity commitments. To find out more about our approach to equality, diversity and inclusion please visit: https://www.nhg.org.uk/careers/diversity-is-our-strength/
To find out more about Diversity and inclusion at NHG, please visit our website.