Notting Hill Genesis, one of London’s biggest housing associations, is seeking an Oversight and Governance Manager to work within our new Customer Journey and Insight department. We’re changing how we do things for customers and this role will be central to that change by ensuring we have robust oversight, governance, and accountability across teams and departments. As the Oversight and Governance Manager, you’ll build relationships and work with colleagues across the Journey and Insight team, Operations department, and wider business to help us meet the objectives of our Better Together strategy. You’ll make sure we’re on track to deliver benefits to customers and our business through the changes we make.
Our values and social purpose are what drives us forward so we’re seeking candidates who believe in putting the customer first. You’ll be joining us at a really exciting time and will be part of a new expanded Customer Experience and the wider Operations department.
Are you inspired to join us? Learn more about the Customer Experience team in our recruitment pack.
As the Oversight & Governance Manager, your key responsibilities will include:
- Establishing and maintaining a robust governance framework to oversee, hold accountable, and track customer journey enhancements.
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to ensure that all journey improvements align with our organisational objectives, delivering tangible benefits.
- Creating a framework for capturing and documenting baseline metrics to facilitate benefit realisation
- Implementing rigorous tracking and monitoring tools to ensure the timely delivery of journey enhancements, proactively addressing any bottlenecks or challenges.
- Advocating for benefit realisation, collaborating closely with the finance team to quantify the value delivered by each journey enhancement, and working with operational teams to quantify and articulate experiential improvements.
- Cultivating a culture of continuous improvement, motivating teams to explore innovative solutions and adopt best practices in customer journey management.
The Ideal Candidate
We believe great service starts with great people, and we are committed to recruiting and developing passionate, enthusiastic, and talented individuals who can add value to our thriving organisation.
- Extensive knowledge of governance frameworks, and best practices
- Experience in overseeing and optimising customer journeys, ideally with a focus on governance and oversight
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to track progress, identify challenges, and ensure benefit realisation.
- Excellent communication skills, skilled at facilitating workshops, engaging stakeholders, and presenting insights.
- Experience with digital tools and platforms used for project management, tracking, and feedback collection.
- Proven ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams, ensuring alignment, accountability, and effective delivery of journey enhancements.
What’s in it for you?
Once you join us, you’ll find plenty of opportunities to grow within our organisation. You’ll also have access to a wide range of learning opportunities to help you achieve and maximise your potential.
- Excellent annual leave allowance and flexible working opportunities (qualifying period may apply)
- Generous pension scheme
- Enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption pay in addition to statutory entitlements (qualifying period may apply)
- Employee assistance - free confidential advice and counselling services provided by independent specialist organisations.
- Health cash plan
- Staff discounts - we give our staff access to discounts at hundreds of major retailers, gyms, restaurants, entertainment, days out, insurance and much more.
- Interest free loans - season ticket loan, tenancy deposit loan and training loan
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Life Assurance x 4 annual salary
Step 1: If you are interested, please submit your CV and supporting statement now. Closing date is 18 February 2024.
Step 2: Successful candidates will be asked to prepare a presentation
Step 3: Successful candidates will be invited to interview
Please apply for this role online. If you are not able to apply online or if you have any reasonable adjustment requirements arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with our hiring team via email@example.com.
Should a redeployee apply for this role; their application will be considered before any others.
NHG reserves the right to close this vacancy early if we receive sufficient applications for the role, so we advise you to submit your application at your earliest opportunity.
About the Company
Notting Hill Genesis is one of the largest housing associations in London and the Southeast, providing over 60,000 homes and employing around 1,500 staff. We provide homes across a range of tenures and are committed to delivering affordable housing to all.
For more information on what we do and what makes us different, please visit: NHG Careers
We welcome applications from everyone. We actively monitor the diversity of our workforce and strive to show equal representation throughout all levels of the organisation. We are a Stonewall Diversity Champion, a Disability Confident employer amongst other diversity commitments. To find out more about our approach to equality, diversity and inclusion please visit: https://www.nhg.org.uk/careers/diversity-is-our-strength/
To find out more about Diversity and inclusion at NHG, please visit our website.